Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Urgh! How can this get any worst!?

So my camera was working just fine Saturday night(When I uploaded my newest video) and for some reason it wasn't working the whole night or since then either. I took it to Best Buy today and GEEK SQUAD told me that it would take $200 to fix it. It's $50 more than what I paid for. Honestly, what a rip off! Don't go to GEEK SQUAD to fix your electronics UNLESS you have warranty on it. Sadly, we paid cash-not with credit card so they were not able to fix it for free. Does anybody know a good place nationwide where they fix it for a good price? I need my camera fixed so I can start making videos again. Gosh, just so much things happening at once. All is too much to handle at the moment. Any advice? If so, comment below!!

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, you're better off buying a new camera instead of trying to get it fixed. Most of the time, the cost of fixing a camera is more than the camera itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. But everythings fine now. I got a new one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to smaller electronic fixing places. I went to geek squad to have my computer fixed, and they told me that it was going to cost $600 to $900. I looked for local electronic fixing store, and it was $150! :)

    ReplyDelete