Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reduce the appearence of scars/acne blemishes.

Hello everyone! Here's a face mask that I've been using for the past couple of months. If you guys didn't know, I've had a long history of acne and using this has been helping exfoliate my skin making it look brighter, clearer, and smoother! Here are the simple steps on how to make a face mask scrubber. You use this 3 times a week and it definitely helps your skin feel firm and clean afterwards. Citric acid is great for lightening or removing blemishes. Aspirn is also good for your skin because it removes redness and the appearence of bumps and blemishes. Aspirn contains salicylic acid which helps fight acne. The only con I have about this is that it stings my face a little but it's not that bad. :) This is definitely a great remedy for people with skin problems.

What you need:
Plate
Crushed aspirin
Lime/Lemon
toothpick(or something to mix it with)
Cotton ball

How long you leave it for?
For me, I leave it on for about 15-20 mins for all the liquid to dry. Wash it with warm water and pat your face after. (Btw, you always want to pat your face after washing your face because rubbing hard on your face with a towel will cause it to be irritated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment